History Of CSC

~ Sunday, May 24, 2009
CSC idea began in March 2009 when I was in my 3rd year in CUCMS. The idea came when I was attending Leadership Camp in Bukit Tinggi, Bentong on behalf of PSSCM CUCMS. After the talk from our provost, Dr. Mohd Salmi Mohd Sohod, I was thinking to do things that beyond our status quo. The issue that was raised during that moment was how to make students interested to take part in extra curricular activities. I believe time constraint is one of the factors. However, the major factor to this and mostly faced by us is lack of information.

I myself had encountered this problem for quite a few times as the location of my class at Porta Cabin have made it difficult for me to cross the main notice board. I gathered all the club and society representatives available at the leadership camp and start to discuss about the idea of having our own blog for advertisement(s) and to link the organizations with each other.

Only in May 2009, I managed to establish the blog due to my packed schedule and inform the clubs and societies in CUCMS about CSC. I am not famous; I do not have the ability to gather people by words-of-mouth. Hence, I do hope that this idea will help to bring us together. May all of us benefit from the establishment of CSC and fully utilize this blog for the sake of our beloved CUCMS.

Toodles!












Nursyuhada Azzman, BPharm '06

0 comments:

Post a Comment